Harvey's 101 SuperTips is the best ebook on Internet Marketing I've read in years ... Jim Daniels, bizweb2000.com
At Last ! Discover The Internet Marketing Secrets
Of Mr SuperTips
in his new book ... 101 SuperTips
... Clever twists
... Unusual ideas
... Unique solutions
Who better to learn from than the author of the classic guides
. Ad Tracking SuperTips
. Forum Marketing SuperTips
. Viral Marketing SuperTips
It's Harvey Segal here.
Welcome to the fourth book of the SuperTips series.
And if you're an online marketer - or someone who wants to make money on the Net - then this is the one for you.
It's a collection of tips ranging across the whole of the
Internet Marketing field.
The 101 Supertips are presented in a logical order - taking you from Internet newcomer to seasoned professional. The sections covered include:
- Affiliate Programs
- Web design and content
- Website promotion
- Merchant selling
- Ebook publishing
- Theme sites
- Ezine Publishing
- Security and recovery
- Productivity Ideas
- . . . and more.
"I've been marketing online for over two years and in half an hour with your book I was rushing to my website to make some changes! You are crazy to give away this kind of information."
Read what other people have said about 101 Supertips here
Here are some of the tips waiting in store for you
- Attention newbies: discover the very best way to learn Internet
Marketing - and it's free (Tip
- Affiliates beware - here's 5 ways you are losing commission (Tip 4)
- Forget banners and text links - this is the number one way to promote a product (Tip
- How to get the winning edge over rival affiliates (Tip 10)
- Long or short copy ? Neither - there's another way (Tip 14)
- How to get your site reviewed for free (Tip 23)
- The second most important page at your site - and Yahoo will
love it (Tip 26)
- How to beat your PPC
competitors (Tip 28)
- Discover 23 ways to use an ad
tracker (Tip 30)
- How to detect if a VIP visited
your site (Tip 32)
- How to sell an ebook at your website - without writing one word of the book or the
sales copy (Tip 36)
- How to create the viral book
where everybody wins (Tip 49)
- Don't throw away your old ezines - they can bring you massive
traffic (Tip 70)
- Warning: your PC backup won't
save you (Tip 72)
- How to stop procrastination
And of course, we've saved the very best until last.
Tip 100 is called 'The greatest SuperTip of all.'
and Tip 101 tells you exactly how to make money with this book (prepare for a shock! )
Click here to download